Saturday 8 November 2014

OH CARPS IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG SINCE I WROTE IN THIS

Hello, reader!
     Er, first off, let me apologize. I've let this slog completely slip my mind during the course of work on a large CSC148 assignment. I think it's been almost a month since I've posted...there are no suitable excuses for that. Sorry! Anyroad, I feel pretty good after the recent term-test. I had no clue how to do proofs earlier on, and felt quite useless to my group for Assignment 2 at first. However, that feeling of shame led me to do a ton of studying before working with them again on the assignment, and so for our further work on the assignment, and for the exam, I felt pretty good. Let's hope the results correlate with how I feel...Additionally, I think I understand what we're doing now, with the finding C and B and whatnot. However, the previous unit, where we were calculating highs and lows of runtime, did not really agree with how my mind functioned, so we'll see where I am by the exam...I think that's enough rambling for today. I'll try and post more often, and again, my apologies for taking so long to post this one.
-Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment